Friday, July 18, 2008

First Post!



Ok, so after lots of peer pressure, I've decided to go ahead and start our blog. We've had a lot of changes going on lately! We are expecting our first baby on New Year's Day, and we moved to a new state!! I will try to keep up with the blog and post pics to document all of our new changes. We find out what we are having in two weeks so I will have a lot to post about then!

7 comments:

Kate said...

yea jym!

Kelly said...

I am so happy to have all of these new blogs. It is so exciting! I can't wait to know what you guys are having.

The Condreys said...

Love the blog!!! I'm so ready to know what you're having! I like the background too. =)

Shawna said...

So excited to keep up with the Joneses!

Amber said...

yippppiiiiiiieeeeeeeee! love it!

jayna said...

Good job Jayme! I am glad you are finally up and running with this blog!

Julie said...

Jym- I love the background, it's cute! Yeah!! I'm excited to keep up with baby Jones this way. Loves!