Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girl Stuff!

I've had lots of fun shopping for pretty girl stuff this week! I had actually ordered this book before we knew it was a girl, but I had a feeling I would be needing it. My grandmother had an original copy of this book that someone had given her for her Birthday, so I thought that Ellie needed one too. It will be fun to collect this whole series of books.
I ordered a crib on Monday and have picked out some fabrics for her room. My mom will be here later this week and she is going to start sewing for us.
My other daughter has been acting out lately. I had left the door to the baby's room open today for maybe 1 hour and went to close it only to find that someone had gone #1 and #2 in there!! This is not the first time this has happened either. Harper is a really good dog and never had accidents in our old house. I think she must some how know that she is not the baby anymore and is already acting out! What is she going to do once the baby is actually here???


Harper hiding from me and sticking her tongue out after she got in BIG TROUBLE!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

what a neat idea! i love the books! that will be so special! can't wait to see the crib and fabric! harper will make a great big sis once miss ellie gets here and everyone adjusts!

Avie Hardin said...

Harper Marie!!! I can't wait to see the crib and "luxurious" fabrics! Miss Ellie will have the cutest room. Wish I could be there for your birthday!

Meredith Woodruff said...

I am cracking up about Harper!!! Too funny! When I first found out I was pregnant, Lucy started waking us up in the middle of the night wanting to be fed!!! I know that sounds crazy, but I really do think they somehow know! Hilarious!

jayna said...

Harper is just going through a jealous stage! Hopefully she will start behaving herself when Ellie gets here! Love those books too!

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

That cracks me up! I can so see my pups pulling that same crap when I am pregnant. Now that I think of it, just to make you feel better, my sisters pups did the same thing. They even would leave little surprises under the bed. :) They just can't stand not being the center of attention anymore:)