Thanks to all our friends for hosting such a fun baby shower for us on Friday night!! We had a great time, and it was so good to see everyone! And thanks to Victoria and Chris for letting us invade your new house; it is so pretty! Ellie got some really fabulous gifts, and we can't wait for her to get to use them.
Also, Anita's Bible Study had a little shower for me on Thursday night, and they gave us some really nice things too.
It is so wonderful to come home to such great friends and family who are so excited to share in the joy of Ellie Grace!
Here are some pics from the shower on Friday night:
Monday, October 6, 2008
Baby Shower's!
Posted by Jayme at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Jaymes, you are glowing! Sad I wasn't able to make it in town.
Jym- I'm sad I missed it!! It looks like you guys had such a good time and you look ADORABLE! That bump was a little hidden under that top though! (cute top by the way!) I hope to see you soon. I'm sorry I missed it!! Love & Miss
we already miss ya!!!!!!! i'm glad that you liked all the pics that I took :)
Baby shower looks like a blast! So happy for ya'll!
Post a Comment