We had our 36 week appointment yesterday and things are progressing a little more than I expected. I was dialated to a 1 and my cervix has already started to thin. So, that being said, my doctor said she would definitely induce by the 31st if we haven't had her by then (but she seemed to think that it might not be that long). I was really glad to have an end date in mind and to know that we will have her this month! My blood pressure has gone up a lot and they tested me for pre-eclampsia but the first round of testing came back ok, so that is a relief. I go back tomorrow for a repeat visit and some more blood work just to be on the safe side, so hopefully that will come back ok as well. After yesterday, reality has really sunk in that we are about to have this baby girl! I'm excited, anxious, overwhelmed, etc...and I cannot wait to meet her!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment