Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting Bigger!

Ellie has been growing so much lately! She now fits in her swing better and will even take naps in her big girl crib. We go for her 1 month appointment tomorrow, so I will be anxious to see how much she weighs. I'm guessing 7.5 lbs?





4 comments:

Meredith Woodruff said...

Love the new pics! It is crazy for me to think that she is 1 month old and still doesn't weigh as much as Cole did when he was born! She is a tiny little girl!

Amber said...

i know! i was just about to say the same thing! cy was never that little!!!!!!! and she's over a month old now! love the pictures and can't wait to hear her stats from the doc!

The Condreys said...

I can't wait to see how much she weighs! I love the pics, especially the one in the swing - too cute!!!

Lauren Smart said...

She is so precious, Jayme!! Love the pic of her sleeping with her hands up!!