We made it to AR on Sunday night, and Ellie did great on her first flight! The hardest part of all of it was trying to get all of her gear through security and onto the plane. As soon as we got in town, we took her over to meet Berta for the first time. Berta was so excited and had to immediately sit down and rock Ellie! It was really sweet, and I'm so glad Berta is still around to love on her! (She is 91, but don't tell her I told you that :)
Also, my Dad is obsessed with Ellie. He either has to be holding her or touching her constantly. He decided that his name will be "Papa James." I think it's cute!
And I guess I have to admit that Ellie looks just like her Daddy!! I think I might have to change her name to Carla!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Having Fun in AR
Posted by Jayme at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can't wait to see you this weekend!! Love the pic of Berta and Ellie!!
Oh Roberta! I know she is one proud great-grandmother!! She is going to love watching Ellie grow. Love the name Papa James, it's just perfect for your sweet Dad. Happy travels!
Post a Comment