Friday, November 4, 2011

5 Months Old!

Mayes turned 5 months old on the 1st! He is still such a sweet and happy baby! All I have to do is look at him and he will give a big smile. He is starting to grab at everything and will play on the floor or in the exersaucer. He rolls all around now too. He is doing ok at night. He goes down around 8 and will wake up once in the early morning for a bottle, then he will sleep til about 7. We started rice cereal this week and he seemed to like it!

4 Month Stats:
Weight: 14.6 lbs (50%)
Height: 25.5 in. (75%)


5 Months Old!



He was playing with one of those baby food squeezers and I gave him a little taste. He wasn't quite sure what to think!















He loves to watch Big Sister! She's still not so nice to him...the other day they were both playing on the floor and I was in the kitchen doing something. All of a sudden I heard Mayes screaming and Ellie had bitten him on the foot! Luckily he had socks on and wasn't hurt...






Excited to feed Mayes cereal! (This is the only time she has paid any interest in Baby Brother so I let her help feed him and she was so proud!)






















I needed a picture for our church to put up on the big screen for when we have Mayes baptized later this month...so I had a mini photoshoot!








"How you doing?"













0 comments: